K-live, the world’s first K-pop hologram performance hall invites you to a world of hallyu fantasy. Located on the 9th floor of Lotte FitIn (롯데피트인), the hall showcases a variety of K-pop concerts using the best in hologram technology. The experience is made even more immersive with the combination of augmented and virtual reality technologies. Audiences can watch their favorite artists projected onto a 270-degree media facade, which is accompanied by a 14.2 channel surround sound system.
How To Go There:
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, 4, and 5), Exit 11 or 12.
K-live is located on the 9th floor and 10th floor of Lotte FitIn (opposite Dongdaemun History & Culture Park).
Lotte FitIn is directly connected to the subway.
1. Get off at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Bus Stop.
– Blue Bus 105, 144, 152, 261, 301, 420, 407
– Green Bus 7212, 2014, 2233
– Airport Bus 9403
2. Get off at Euljiro Co-op Residence Bus Stop.
– Airport Bus 6001
3. Get off at Gwanghui-dong Bus Stop.
– Blue Bus 100, 105, 144, 301, 420, 407
– Green Bus 7212