Hangang River Ferry Cruise is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenery around the Hangang River, which flows through the heart of Seoul. On the cruise, you can see Hangang River’s beautiful scenery, various small islands, Jeoldusan Park, the 63 Square, Namsan Tower, Jamsil’s Sports Complex, and other famous tourist spots.
The cruise is often used for weddings, birthday parties, music performances, and other events. The tours often have live performances featuring piano and other instruments. During the summer, the docks also offer motor boat rentals.
How To Go There:
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 3
– Go 300 m straight out of the exit (southeast) and turn down the path across from Yeouido Middle Shool (여의도 중학교).
– Follow the path down to the Hangang River.
– The terminal will be about 200 m to your right.
Sincheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 6
– Go 700 m straight out of the exit (north), under the highway, until you reach the Hangang River.
– The terminal will be about 200 m to your left.