France’s famous beeswax museum, the Musee Grevin, opens its new 4th venue in Seoul, South Korea’s capital, after its opening in Paris, Montreal and Prague. The first Asian subsidiary in Seoul is adding a slew of South Korean hallyu celebrities like Psy, G Dragon as well as figuare skating star Kim Yuna. Over 80 wax figures will be presented in different themed spaces, including historical figures such as King Sejong and General Yi Sun-sin.
15 themed exhibitions with 8 types of interactive activities
* One-time participation per themed hall available
* Refer to the homepage for more information.
Age Limit for Activities
Hands-on program: Visitors of ages 6 or older / Exhibition hall: Open to visitors of all ages
Exhibition Hall Information
– 2F: Beauty Salon, Fashion Studio, Recording Studio, Hallyuwood, Hall of Fame
– 3F: The Great Champion, Discovery Atelier, Artist at work, Presidential Aircraft
– 4F: Red Carpet, Cinema World, History & Great Men
1F: Ticket booth, Grevin Boutique, Café Grevin
2F-4F: Exhibition Halls
Café Grevin (restaurant), Grevin Boutique (gift shop), storage, event hall
Admission / Participation Fees
Adults (ages 19-64) 18,000 won
Children (ages 5-18) & Seniors (ages 65 or older) 15,000 won
How To Go There:
City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2), Exit 6.
– Walk straight for 5 min.
Euljiro 1-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
– Walk straight for 3 min.