BY Airport Bus
1. at airport: Go to the only tourist information (near exit 12) in the lobby. Collect your maps and other info for Seoul and Korea. Next to the info desk is the bus ticket office. Buy your ticket to “SungKyunKwan (University)” Bus Stop
It will be approx. 10000 Won. (It is also the second last stop on that route) Then bus stop is 5B OR 12A, look for 6011. Load your bags under the bus, and let the driver know you wish to go to “Hyehwa – SungKyunKwan (University)” The trip takes 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes. so relax and enjoy the views. The bus will either display the location stops on screen or read out aloud in English so you can see where you are on the maps.
2. While on the bus, the stop you need to get out at is located on a main road. On your right you will first see a CU Mart. then you will immediately cross traffic lights, then the bus will stop 30 meters down the road in front of 7th heaven Coffee. Collect your bags and walk back 30 meters in the direction you came. Stand in front of the CU Mart.
There is a Dunkin Donut, Mcdonald and Pizza Hut across the road. Bong Backpackers is located BETWEEN Mcdonald and Pizza Hut.
1. Take the AREX Line from Incheon Airport to Seoul Station, and transfer to Line 4 Subway to Hyehwa Station.
2. Get out from Exit 4, walk along the street until you reach a traffic light, opposite the road you will see Dunkin Donut, Daiso, Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut.
3. Cross the road, and walk to Mcdonalds, we are located BETWEEN Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut.